Monday, October 23, 2006

My first day at work !!!!

It was good to get that chance
I am really exciting .
I feel more happy that I got it by myself
Nice working environment, challenges , everything depending on me ,
But.............
There's something that hurt a lot. Taking my breath and shaking with lack of confident.
Very hard to concentrate for me but for them right target, right time, right place.
Very tired and feel like my soul is not with me.
I've been trying to get rid of all so that I can have happy life
Why is easy to start and hard to stop
I wish I could have done something but I don't know whether I should tried or not .But I don't want to try anymore.
I wish I could have run away.It has been hurting me alot.
Let it be !!! God with me !! Will be better soon !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home