Friday, November 17, 2006

I need it now !!!

Anemia !!!!
What was it how long it has been happening in my body !!
Why the doctor just find out now
Fatigue, weakness, shortness of breath, confusion or loss of concentration, dizziness or fainting, pale skin, rapid heart beat, feeling cold, and feeling sad or depressed.
Woooo is better if it kill straight away !!!

Yes it is just little things for sure but that little things seems like killing me slowly .

People start thinking I am over reacting

People start seeing me like different person.

People not talking me well.

People start looking me down that I never come up with better situation.

People start thinking me that I am a kind of out of control person.

pls , pls , pls don't think and don't look at me like that.

Whether it all are the effect of anemia or things happen in my life.

I am also a human I am allow to deserve better life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home