Friday, November 02, 2007

Nearly 12 p.m. What am I doing.
Googling around and looking at friendster and reading some boring blog.
Wondering why loads of woman want to show off their sexy picture on friendster.
Well how am I going to know that only they will know their reasons.

At 12 p.m
Is so boring and late.Should I go to bed? Of course I should!

Silent outside
Light inside
Clock ticking for running time
I am missing for something mine!!!

All right my blog !! Night Night!! Gonna sleep with my little Dopey and Micky.

S.naynyo

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:14 PM  
Blogger Steve Evergreen said...

Check my passports :)

http://steveevergreen.blogspot.com/2008/10/counsellor-or-consul.html

can you give a comment on this post. Consul or Counseller?

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home